- Lovely to be back at Happy Hour to produce some more TV advert and web campaigns.
- Really enjoyed helping Freya Billington on her iShort for Creative England.boyandbearfilms
- Line Producing a feature for Mike Riley telling the true story of Donald Crowhurst. It's been fantastic filming in and around Bristol, working with old and new faces including director Simon Rumley.
- It's been fantastic to re-visit music videos by Producing Noel Gallagher's latest video for Riverman with director John Minton.
- Been working on a series of six short documentaries with Biggerhouse.
- I have been working on a documentary, currently called Disappear with Becky Lincoln. Together they are Bird on a Hill. Lots more from them to come.
- Co producing a short film for Freya Billington. We've just got through to the second round of iShorts.
- Another TV ad campaign for 666Bet with Happy Hour. We added horses this time.
- 666Bet TV advert campaign Tiggy produced for Happy Hour Productions. Great to work with Harry and Vas again.
- Another Toolstation TV campaign for Happy Hour. Great fun, boiling hot couple of days though!
- Its Christmas in June!
- In pre-production for another TVC. This time a location shoot and a studio set build. Again more information to follow.
- Tiggy is now in post on another TV campaign with Happy Hour...its coming together nicely.
- The Bodyform viral Tiggy assistant produced with Oli Kendal and Team Rubber won the Gold Cannes Lion award http://www.canneslions.com/work/2013/interactive/entry.cfm?entryid=22447&award=99&order=0&direction=1
- The Samsung - Dream the Blues viral I produced for Aspect Film and Video has gone live. The music is 'Catch' by The Egg, edited by their very own Maff Scott, who came in to Aspect to work directly with the director.
November 2012 - March 2013
- Through Filmworks I teamed up with Kae Bahar, who has written a fantastic feature script called Blindfold Shoes - http://www.blindfoldshoes.com/index.html
. There has been allot of interest from Kurdistan, Iraq and the UK and almost a third of the budget is in place.
- Just assisted on a viral for Team Rubber. Fictional CEO of Bodyform, Caroline Williams, has responded to a Facebook rant, which went viral last week, that complained her company's adverts 'mislead' men about what happens to women's behavior during their periods. It has had over 3 million hits so far.
Richard Neill complained that Bodyform's advertising led him to believe his girlfriend's period would be a 'joyous adventure', but after experiencing their first 'time of the month' together the illusion came crashing down. here to edit.
- I produced a short film with director Ben Mallaby. Working title Angel.
- Tamsin (Tiggy) is one of the lucky few Producers and Directors selected for FilmWorks 2012, it is a Film Networks project supported by the National Lottery through the BFI and Creative England, specifically targeted at filmmakers in the English regions.